When I started putting my Disney Album together over the last several weeks I had no idea that Close To My Heart would be returning to the Happiest Place! YIPPEE!! I’ve already hoarded this paper once before but now I can hoard even more since it’s all ON SALE!
Let’s take a closer look at these fantastic Papers…
- CC7202 Paper Pack – includes 12 sheets of double-sided patterned paper with a fun patterned border (Zip Strip), two of each design shown above.
- CC7201 Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers the same patterned papers plus a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet, shown right.
- CC7203 Coordinating Cardstock – Includes 12 sheets total. 4 Black and 2 each of Candy Apple, Glacier, Lemonade, and White Daisy; one-sided silver foil patterns included on 2 Black sheets and 1 sheet of every other color.
Next, let’s dress up your projects with these Coordinating Accessories…
- Stamp Sets!
- SVG Files!
- And More!
Need some ‘Happiest Place’ Theme ideas? I can help!
Outside of everything Disney, there is so much you can do with the papers in this Collection. Some ideas include…
- A day at the beach! – Just add that gorgeous sunburst paper with a great title and you have all the makings of a perfect beach day!
- Birthday Celebrations – Cue the Confetti paper and add a few stripes. Decorate with balloons and moments that delight!
- A Pixar Movie! – I may have stayed away from the Disney theme but that Pixar Ball/Star paper could be the perfect accent for documenting Pixar!
- Paris – That black & white striped paper just screams Paris to me! Imagine using that with some coordinating papers and the Eiffel Tower… Gorgeous!
How will you embellish your memories with this beautiful Collection?
Over the next several weeks I will be continuing to share more Disney inspired inspiration with you, including my ‘Decade of Disney’ album I’ve been working on. There are even some new Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Workshops available that I can’t wait to share with you!
In the meantime, please be sure to leave your thoughts (and questions) in the comment section below… I love hearing from my readers!