Say Cheese | RECIPE
To say “Cheese” while at Disneyland is always magical!
Now, you will remember to smile for the camera, won’t you? Say “Cheese.”
– Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)
When my girls were little, I wasn’t necessarily that mom that told my girls to “say cheese” when I took their picture. Now that they are older, however, I just snap their picture without asking because they do it to me all the time and it’s annoying – lol. Besides, I think the “say cheese” thing only really works on little kids, at least in my opinion.
As mentioned in last week’s post, I had taken all of my Disney Papers with me to my Scrapbooking Retreat to work on my Disney memories. For those that know me, I literally got nothing done except the flapping of my jaws – lol. I really did have high hopes of being creative and cracking out lots of artwork, but it just didn’t happen. Now that I’m back home, it’s time for me to crack down and get busy. So, before I put my Disney Papers back in their place I created this cute card for Free Recipe Friday. I hope you like it.
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown above). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up for easy shopping on my Close To My Heart Website.
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
Are you a CTMH VIP Yet? The Close To My Heart VIP Customer Program is your chance to earn shopping credit on your CTMH purchases and get access to exclusive products and perks!
Join TODAY and receive a free gift from me!
- Cut a 3.25″ x 5.5″ piece of pretty paper and adhere it to top of a 4.25″ x 5.5″ card base.
- Attach a 4.25″ x 1″ piece of pretty paper to the bottom of the card.
- Cut a 4.25″ piece of Black Shimmer Trim in half lengthwise and adhere over the seam between the two patterns of pretty paper.
- Using White Daisy Cardstock and the Happiest Place Stamp Set & Thin Cuts, cut out ‘Say Cheese’ and stamp it in Black Ink, the Fireworks and stamp it in Candy Apple Ink, and then three Stars and stamp in Candy Apple, Glacier, and Lemonade Inks.
- I used a Zip Strip for the 3.5″ x .5 piece under where ‘Say Cheese’ will go. I also stamped a small Heart border at the bottom of this piece in Candy Apple Ink before adhering to my card.
- Adhere the Fireworks in the upper right of the card.
- Apply 3D Foam Dots to the back of ‘Say Cheese’ before adhering over the card, as shown. Color as desired.
- Stamp the word Magical in Black Ink onto a scrap piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Hand Trim before attaching to the card with 3D Foam Tape.
- Tuck the three Stars around the card front.
- Embellish with Black Dots, as shown. Don’t forget to make a Mickey Head by using the medium Black Dot and two small ones.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3