Mark your calendars ladies!
It’s time to get together for another amazing Scrapbooking Retreat Weekend filled with Paper, Pals and Prizes!
MARCH 17-19, 2023
in beautiful Silverton, OR
at the Oregon Garden Resort!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING THE 2 QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!
We will be staying at the Oregon Garden Resort which is located near Salem, OR and just 1 hour south of Portland, OR!
Be sure to check out the link (above) to see how fabulous this place is!
In order to make this fun weekend work I need to book a MINIMUM of 10 rooms! So before we get to pricing, let’s take a look at what’s all included in your full Retreat Registration:
- (2) nights accommodations – Friday & Saturday March 17 & 18
- (2) Queen Beds with plush mattresses and triple sheeting in a non-smoking room
PLUS (in each room) –
- A gas fireplace
- Private garden patio
- Mini fridge
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV with cable channels
- and Complementary Wireless Internet
- Check-in is at 3pm on Friday and check-out is at 11am on Sunday morning.
- (2) – Full Hot Breakfast Buffets in the Garden View restaurant located on site
- (2) Catered Lunches
- (2) Catered Dinners
- Plus we can also pull together a snack table within our crafting space, if desired.
Our Crafting space…
- (3) full days of crafting with great friends in 800 sq ft of space – Friday morning before check-in thru Sunday after check-in!
- Wireless Internet / WiFi
- A built-in sink
- Column-free, unobstructed sight lines
- Controlled lighting
- Fully carpeted
- Round / Rectangle Tables + Chairs. Depending on attendance I’m expecting 1 to 2 people per table.
- A chance to play some fun games and win some fun prizes!
- An opportunity to shop my stash for some really great paper-crafting bargains!
Plus – these other Optional Attractions are nearby… (not included in the price)
- An on-site Spa – (appointments will need to be booked in advance)
- A seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Nightly music and happy hour in the lounge
- Views of the neighboring 80 acre Oregon Gardens
- Shopping is just a few minutes away and so is an old one-screen theater
- Nearby wineries and more!
NOW, HERE’S WHAT’S NEEDED:
In order to secure our location (for 10 rooms with 2 nights accommodations, meals and venue space) the resort requires a $120 PER ROOM non-refundable deposit. WHAT THIS MEANS is that I will NOT secure our location by signing the contract unless we can get all 10 rooms booked so that no one (including me) loses money. Once the contract is signed, however, the non-refundable deposit will be in place. So, the sooner we secure this event, the less chance we have of needing to reschedule the date of our fun weekend together. …The good news is that 10 rooms minus my room means – we only need to fill 9 more rooms – Yay! So I hope you’ll considering helping me pass around this Retreat Information so that we can get all of our rooms booked ASAP because this event is going to be SUPER FUN!
I’ve taken the liberty of adding up the cost of our weekend together and dividing the price into a PER ROOM registration fee. I then added on the price for catering per person to come up with the registration fee total. Here is how everything breaks down:
- 4 people / 1 room / 2 Queen beds – $270 per person – (this fee total includes the deposit)
- 3 people / 1 room / 2 Queen beds – $305 per person – (this fee total includes the deposit)
- 2 people / 1 room / 2 Queen beds – $385 per person – (this fee total includes the deposit)
*Please remember that your Registration Fee helps reserve a table/chair for you at the retreat venue with 24/7 access to our creative space for 3 days plus some fun prizes! It also pays for 2 nights of plushy resort accommodations that includes (2) full service breakfast bars, (4) catered meals plus gratuities and more! We’re going to have SO MUCH FUN together I can hardly stand it!
The only thing I need from you RIGHT NOW are the following 2 questions answered:
- A YES -or- NO before September 28th, 2022 telling me if you are planning to attend this event so that I can get an initial room count started. No money is required just yet!
- Will you be rooming alone or with others? Go ahead and name drop the others in your room so that I don’t count them into their own rooms.
– If you are attending solo I can pair you into a room with others. Just let me know if this is something you need.
– Want to get the cheapest rate possible by booking 4 people in your room? Let me know if you have space in your room to take on a solo person.
Next, I will open up the initial Registration as early as September 29th, 2022 with the $120 non-refundable deposit requirement due ASAP to secure your room/spot. I will then officially announce the Retreat on my Blog, Newsletter and Social Media Accounts to hopefully add in some new people to get our rooms totally filled and fast! My goal is to sign the contract NO LATER than October 26th to secure our venue and secure our dates. As a courtesy, I will send out an email notifying you at least 24 hours in advance to submitting the contract to the venue. If anything falls apart PRIOR to me signing the contract, all monies will be returned in full.
The remaining balance of your Registration fees can be paid any time PRIOR to January 31, 2023. No refunds will be given after this date.
I can also accept monthly installments until the balance is paid in full, if this works best for you. If for some reason you end up needing to cancel before the event, I will package and ship any goodies owed to you from the actual event via usps after the event dates take place.
For now, please remember to send me your answers to the 2 questions (above) PRIOR to September 28th, 2022 so I can get an idea of what we’re looking at. I am so excited to have found this super plushy, well established location to hold our future retreats at and can’t wait to see both seasoned and new paper crafters all under one roof again. 🙂
Have questions? Please fell free to contact me at email@example.com.
*I can accept credit card payments through Paypal, Venmo and the Cash app once official deposits/retreat fees go LIVE.