Seas The Day in April!
My 2020 March/April Close To My Heart Idea Book favorite paper collection is this beachy Seas the Day Paper Suite!
Featured on pages 12 – 17, this fun collection will have you setting sail on an amazing crafting adventure. This light-hearted collection features designs that are great for adding color and texture to a variety of projects.
Let’s take a look at these Papers…
- X7255B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- X7255S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet (right) with the beautiful Paper Pack!
Add on some Coordinating Products…
- A beachy pack of coordinating Cardstock Colors – 2 each of Canary, Linen, Mink, Mint, Peach & Sapphire!
- Seas the Day Die-Cuts!
- Adhesive-backed Seas the Day Dots!
- and finally some double-sided Picture My Life Pocket Cards!
Looking to add some detail to your projects? Try these…
- Z3659 Cardmaking Stamp Set with Thin Cuts – OR – C1827 Stamp Set only
- 20 images includes a bottle, compass, seashells and sentiments
- Z3701 Scrapbooking Stamp Set with Thin Cuts – OR – D1913 Stamp Set only
- 18 images includes a lighthouse, sailboat, banners and sentiments
Need some ‘Seas the Day’ Theme ideas?
- Obviously your sandy beach photos will thrive with this collection!
- What about using some of the elements to document a particular journey you are on?
- How about documenting your time on a Cruise Ship?
- Plus, don’t forget about the fun Mix-in papers (on pages 22 & 23) to help you totally transform the look and feel of your projects!
I know that whatever you decide to create will turn out stunning! However, if you would like a little of the guesswork taken out of the creating process…
try a PreDesigned Layout or Card Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg. 18 & 19 – Creates two 12″ x 12″ single Layouts and two 12″ x 12″ double layouts!
This Cardmaking Workshop Kit – Pg.20 & 21- Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
The Seas the Day Collection is available through April 30, 2020 on my Close To My Heart Website. After that, please be sure to check my Studio Stash for additional availability.
3 Ways to earn FREE PERKS with Me!
- If you love Close To My Heart products and want all of my personal Workshop Instructions for FREE – Join my Team! You’ll also earn a sizeable discount on all of your CTMH purchases!
- Join my FREE Rewards Club where you can earn FREE PERKS on your qualifying Close To My Heart purchases with me!
- If you love to papercraft and want to stay up to date with all the fun Close To My Heart Specials and Artwork Inspirations – Join my Mailing List!
Have a beautiful day my friend!