As soon as I saw the name for Close To My Heart’s Serenity Collection I couldn’t help but think of George Costanza from Seinfeld shouting – “Serenity now!” …Anyone else?
This beautiful collection features the color of the year, Blue Belle, and is meant to capture the peaceful feeling of a calm winter’s morning. This collection’s elegant designs and natural elements also make it a great option for a wide variety of crafting project. What will you make with these beautiful papers?
Let’s take a closer look at this Collection…
- X7263B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- X7263S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet.
Additional Coordinating Products…
- Coordinating Cardstock Colors – 2 each of Blue Belle, Linen, French Vanilla, Toffee, and Sapphire Cardstocks -PLUS- 2 sheets of Blue Belle Glitter Paper.
- Blue Belle Glitter Gems!
- A Serenity CRICUT COLLECTION!
- Picture My Life Pocket Cards!
- Blue Belle Glitter Paper!
- A Scrapbooking Stamp Set
- Includes 22 Stamp Images and 14 Metal Dies
- Cardmaking Stamp Set
- Includes 14 Stamp Images and 2 Metal Dies
Try a PreDesigned Scrapbooking Layout Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg. 20 & 21 – Creates three 12″ x 12″ two-page Layouts!
Try a PreDesigned Cardmaking Kit!
This Card Workshop – Pg. 22 & 23 – Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
Need some Serenity Theme ideas?
- Snow photos with your main squeeze would look elegant against this beautiful Blue Belle backdrop.
- A winter flower garden theme could be nice.
- Or, perhaps you may want to highlight sepia photos of your ancestory with a small pop of Blue Belle to really make your history sparkle.
Whatever you decide to create, don’t forget to mix in these fun Mix-in papers (on pages 24 & 25) to help you totally transform the look and feel of your projects!
Have a Blue Belle day and a happy December, my friend! ~XO Shannon