Let’s get Spruced Up in January!
Oh, how lovely the Spruced Up smell of crisp, new paper is on January 1st! The sweet smell of new beginnings and a fresh start on intended routines can be so motivating to the soul. And, if you are one of my Team or VIP members this year, I’ll be treating you to a FREE ‘Year in the Life’ project that will help you make the most of your 2020.
Featured in the brand new 2020 January/February Close To My Heart Idea Book, this winter inspired collection will warm your heart even when the air outside is chilly.
- Traditional Cardstock Colors including one of my favorite staples – Espresso!
- Lovely printed chipboard Die Cuts
- Coordinating Wood Shapes
- Double-sided Picture My Life Pocket Cards
- X7253B includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design for just $6.95!
- X7253S is the same as above PLUS includes a 12″ x 12″ sticker sheet with ready-made embellishments for just $9.95!
- Versatile Stamp Sets and Workshop Bundles!
Need some Spruced Up Theme ideas?
- Obviously any wintery, outdoorsy photos you have will look great with these papers.
- Perhaps even hunting could trigger some scrapworthy moments.
- Depending on the stamp sets you use, you could make some vintage-ish style cards.
- Pull a single paper from this pack and use some Mix-in papers to totally transform the look away from winter. Maybe spring perhaps?
Whatever you decide to create, though, I know your artwork will turn out stunning!
Plus! Don’t forget about the featured Kits…
Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Downloadable INSTRUCTIONS
Cardmaking Workshop Kit – Downloadable INSTRUCTIONS
Be sure to Join my Mailing List so you don’t miss out on any fun Artwork Inspiration and Specials happening in 2020!
Also, don’t forget to join my Customer VIP Group on Facebook – OR – Join My Team to start receiving a discount on the Close To My Heart products you’re already purchasing.
Happy January and have a safe New Year my friend!