Do you like using Card Maps when you are creating handmade cards? Me too! Which is why I’ve designed a month-long trial series of inspiration for my faithful, crafty foll0wers called – Sunday Sentiments!
Every Sunday through the end of April 2020, I will be challenging you to get creative. Here’s how…
Card Maps #4:
- Create a beautiful piece of heART using pretty papers from your ‘scrap’ stash.
- Write something heartfelt and uplifting on the inside of your card and send it off to someone in your life that deserves a smile today.
- For members of my Facebook VIP Group – remember to share your beautiful card creations with us!
- Looking to have your Sunday Sentiments Card #4 artwork featured on this page?
Join my CTMH Team!
Try using this as an opportunity to stash a few cards for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, and more!
An example to get your creativity flowing…
- Baby Bump Stamp Set
- Canary Cardstock
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Papers from the May-June Mix-in Paper Pack
- Zoe Paper – retired
- Intense Black Ink Pad
- Tri-blend Markers:
- Bright Pink
- Earth Brown
- Fair Skin
- Light Green
- Pale Pink
- White Burlap Ribbon
- White Cards & Envelopes
StampinBuds Team Member Examples…
I would love to hear your thoughts!
Don’t forget to drop me a message letting me know how you like my Sunday Sentiments trial series and how you think I can improve it to make it even better!
I’m looking forward to hearing your feedback!