Off the heels of Memorial Day weekend comes this beautiful, patriotic Stars & Sparklers Collection! The perfect Collection to honor all of the men and woman in your life who are currently serving, as well as those who may have served before them.
Let’s take a closer look at these beautiful Papers…
- X7269B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper with a fun patterned border (Zip Strip), two of each design shown above.
- X7269S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers the same patterned papers plus a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet, shown right.
- X7268C Coordinating Cardstock – Includes 2 sheets each of these coordinating Cardstock Colors:
White Daisy, Toffee, Scarlet, Carolina, Bluebird and Sapphire.
Next, let’s dress up your projects with these Coordinating Accessories…
- Stamp Sets!
- Picture My Life Cards – If you love ‘Project Life’ you’re going to LOVE these 24 double-sided pocket cards featuring unique designs, sentiments and icons. Twelve each of two sizes: 4″ x 6″ and 3″ x 4″.
- Stars & Sparklers Sequins – 64 adhesive-backed sequins in 4 colors!
- Love using your Cricut? I do too! Here’s a fun Stars & Sparklers CRICUT COLLECTION for you to get excited about!
Need some ‘Stars & Sparklers’ Theme ideas? I can help!
Looking at the papers in this collection I immediately think of Independence Day pictures and picnics. Some other ideas include…
- Camping under the stars – Isn’t that star paper gorgeous?
- Fireworks at Disney – I may have to incorporate some of these papers into my own Disney layouts. They are the perfect colors to go with the Happiest Place papers that I’m currently working with in my own scrapbooking journey.
- Christmas – Yep, you heard me right. I think that the Scarlet Striped paper could be a perfect edition to some Christmas memories.
How will you embellish your memories with this beautiful Collection?
Over the next several weeks I will be sharing more information and ideas using this inspiring Stars & Sparklers Collection with you, including the Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Workshops found on pages 20 – 13 of the 2021 May/June Seasonal Idea Book.
In the meantime, please be sure to leave your thoughts (and questions) in the comment section below… I love hearing from my readers!