Let’s get Stitched Together in June!
Because my Mom loves to quilt, I have already fallen in love with Close To My Heart’s next featured collection: Stitched Together!
Featured on pages 12 – 21, this lovely collection is sure to have me ‘quilting’ right alongside my mom, only I’ll be using paper instead of fabric.
As a matter of fact, my mom just purchased some fabric and elastic to put together a few Covid-19 masks that are sure to turn out super adorable! She chose fun patterns like Coffee Cups, Bees, Pastries & Paris, and even Disney’s Incredibles! So, while she works her sewing magic, I’ll be sure to take a few process pictures so that I can put together some scrapbooking layouts to document the occasion.
Let’s take a look at the beautiful Papers in this Collection…
- X7257B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- X7256S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet (right) with the beautiful Paper Pack above.
Coordinating Products also available…
- Coordinating Cardstock Colors
- 2 each: Candy Apple, Peach, Sweet Leaf, Sapphire, Lagoon, & Mint!
- Wood Buttons
- A coordinating CRICUT COLLECTION
- Picture My Life Pocket Cards
- Scrapbooking Stamp Set
- Includes 17 Stamp Images and 6 Metal Dies
- Cardmaking Stamp Set
- Includes 23 Stamp Images and 2 Metal Dies
Try a PreDesigned Scrapbooking Layout Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg. 18 & 19 – Creates three 12″ x 12″ two-page Layouts!
Try a PreDesigned Cardmaking Kit!
This Cardmaking Workshop Kit – Pg. 20 & 21- Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
Need some ‘Stitched Together’ Theme ideas?
Obviously sewing and quilting photos are perfect for this collection, but what about…
- Using the papers to create some feminine birthday cards and scrapbook layouts?
- Or, using the floral paper to display your summer garden?
- Don’t forget about the fun Mix-in papers (on pages 22 & 23) to help you totally transform the look and feel of your projects!
The Stitched Together Collection is available through June 30, 2020 on my Close To My Heart Website. After that, please be sure to check my Studio Stash for additional availability.
Have a beautiful day my friend!