Because my Mom loves to quilt, I have already fallen in love with Close To My Heart’s next featured collection: Stitched Together!
Featured on pages 12 – 21, this lovely collection is sure to have me ‘quilting’ right alongside my mom, only I’ll be using paper instead of fabric.
As a matter of fact, my mom just purchased some fabric and elastic to put together a few Covid-19 masks that are sure to turn out super adorable! She chose fun patterns like Coffee Cups, Bees, Pastries & Paris, and even Disney’s Incredibles! So, while she works her sewing magic, I’ll be sure to take a few process pictures so that I can put together some scrapbooking layouts to document the occasion.
Let’s take a look at the beautiful Papers in this Collection…
- X7257B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- X7256S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet (right) with the beautiful Paper Pack above.
Coordinating Products also available…
- Coordinating Cardstock Colors
- 2 each: Candy Apple, Peach, Sweet Leaf, Sapphire, Lagoon, & Mint!
- Wood Buttons
- A coordinating CRICUT COLLECTION
- Picture My Life Pocket Cards
- Scrapbooking Stamp Set
- Includes 17 Stamp Images and 6 Metal Dies
- Cardmaking Stamp Set
- Includes 23 Stamp Images and 2 Metal Dies
Try a PreDesigned Scrapbooking Layout Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg. 18 & 19 – Creates three 12″ x 12″ two-page Layouts!
Try a PreDesigned Cardmaking Kit!
This Cardmaking Workshop Kit – Pg. 20 & 21- Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
Need some ‘Stitched Together’ Theme ideas?
Obviously sewing and quilting photos are perfect for this collection, but what about…
- Using the papers to create some feminine birthday cards and scrapbook layouts?
- Or, using the floral paper to display your summer garden?
- Don’t forget about the fun Mix-in papers (on pages 22 & 23) to help you totally transform the look and feel of your projects!
Have a beautiful day my friend!