Let me show you how to create this adorable ‘Sweet Baby Smile’ Card!
There’s nothing so adorable than a Sweet Baby Smile, which is why I love this foxy little card so much! I also love that this card is super easy to put together, all it takes is a little clustering for the sweetness to shine through.
This adorable card can be found in the Close To My Heart Core Idea Book on page 11. It’s been paired with the pretty papers on page 12 and the sweet stamp set on page 35.
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the card shown. When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need to create this project.
- THIN CUTS? Yes Please! I’ve included both the stand-alone Stamp Set and Stamp Set with Thin Cuts options in the list below. Simply choose the one that works best for you. No need to get both!
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Staring with a Cardstock Base, attach the two 4″ x 2.5″ pieces of pretty paper.
OPTIONAL: As you can see on the top of the bottom piece of pretty paper, a straight stitch has been sewn. This is completely optional. I would recommend doing it prior to putting it down on the card.
- Attach the 4.25″ x 1.25″ strip of pretty paper across the front of the card, as shown. Followed by a 4.25″ Zip Strip.
- Using Harbor Ink, stamp the sentiment onto a 2.25″ x 3.75″ piece of White Daisy Cardstock before attaching the piece to a 2.5″ x 4″ piece of Glacier Cardstock. Adhere to the front of the card with Thin 3D Foam Tape.
TECHNIQUE: Be sure to use 2nd and 3rd Generation Stamping for the Stars.
- On a scrap piece of White Daisy Cardstock, stamp the foxes in Intense Black Ink. Use TriBlend Markers to color. Trim and place onto the card.
- Use Stickers from the As You Grow Collection to cluster in front of the Foxes.
- Don’t forget to attach a Wood Flower as well!
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3