Creating with the Sweet Safari Collection is the perfect combination of play time and craft time!
This fun suite is the second collection featured in the 2021 January/February Idea Book and is sure to become wildly popular among paper crafters. Especially those that desire more than just pink frills and floral gardens.
Let’s take a closer look at these fun papers…
- X7265B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design shown above.
- X7265S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers the same patterned papers plus a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet, shown right.
- X7265C Coordinating Cardstock – Includes 2 sheets each of these coordinating Cardstock Colors: Espresso, Candy Apple, Sundance, Avocado, Bluebird and Lagoon.
Next, dress up your projects with these coordinating accessories…
- Stamp Sets!
- Picture My Life Cards – If you love ‘Project Life’ you’re going to LOVE these 24 double-sided pocket cards featuring unique designs, sentiments and icons. Twelve each of two sizes: 4″ x 6″ and 3″ x 4″.
- Puffy Stickers – 1 sheet of puffy stickers in assorted colors, shapes, and sizes!
- Love using your Cricut? Here’s a fun Happiness Lives Here CRICUT COLLECTION!
Need some ‘Sweet Safari’ Theme ideas? I can help!
When I look at the papers in this collection, the first thing that stands out are the primary colors, perfect for little boys. However, when I break down each pattern of paper and let my imagination go, here are some of the things that come to mind…
- The Jungle Cruise at Disneyland – Everything about this screams JUNGLE CRUISE to me. I’m excited to play around and see what I can come up with!
- Minnie Mouse – Candy Apple Red polka dots… need I say more?
- Coffee – The Espresso patterned paper would make a great compliment for coffee cards or coffee layouts.
- A trip to the zoo – The animal paper in this collection is perfect for capturing a day at the zoo.
- A day in the park – I love this cloudy sky paper! I think it would compliment a day in the park, or even a nice day in the neighborhood.
Try a PreDesigned Scrapbooking Layout Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg. 20 & 21 – Creates three 12″ x 12″ two-page Layouts!
This Card Workshop – Pg. 12 & 13 – Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
How will you embellish your memories with this beautiful collection?
Be sure to leave your thoughts (and questions) in the comment section below…
I love to hear from my readers!