Thankful Pumpkins Card | RECIPE
A Thankful Pumpkins Card Recipe…
This week I wanted to show you this gorgeous Thankful Pumpkins Card because I love the way the pumpkins are stamped. I’m also super fond of the stitching along the top of the card. I think stitching adds so much detail, don’t you? …Now, if only I could locate the pedal to my sewing machine from my move over a year ago. But I digress… I would love to do a blog segment on sewing with paper. Anyone want to come over and help me locate it? Hopefully I find it sooner than later – fingers crossed!
This ‘gourdeous’ card is featured in Close To My Heart’s 2021 September/October Seasonal Idea Book on page 8. Also shown on this page is the gorgeous Pumpkin Spice – Cardmaking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts which include 16 images and 7 Thin Cut die-cuts.
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
THIN CUTS? Yes Please! I’ve included both the stand-alone Stamp Set and Stamp Set with Thin Cuts options in the list below. Simply choose the one that works best for you. No need to get both!
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Start by attaching a 4.25″ x 5.5″ piece of Pretty Paper to the front of the Card.
- Attach a 4.25″ piece of Zip Strip, or a .5″ x 4.25″ piece of Pretty Paper to the top of the Card.
- Dovetail one end of a 3.5″ x 4.75″ piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Stitching along the top is optional. Attach to card front.
- Wsing Shortbread Ink, stamp the Wheat image onto the Dovetailed White Daisy piece from step 3.
- Using the Rock & Roll Stamping Technique, Stamp three Pumpkins and a Gourd onto a scratch piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Trim with Scissors or Thin Cuts.
- Adhere the Pumpkins onto the card front in a cluster using 3D Foam Tape.
- Tuck a piece of Gold Thread under the top Pumpkin, as shown in the example.
- Stamp the word Thankful in Harbour Ink onto a piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Trim with Scissors or Thin Cuts and arrange onto the card front.
- Embellish with Sequins, as shown.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3