I’ve had fun free-style playing with the ‘Every Little Thing‘ papers from Close To My Heart this month. So far I’ve created a Stamp of the Month Card Kit and a layout for my Beautiful Mama. Plus, I have another layout to show you coming up next week!
So today, I thought we could talk about the newly redesigned Workshop Kits from the September/October Idea Book…
Aren’t these pages stunning? From butterflies to bouquets your photos and memories are going to be surrounded by absolute beauty.
What’s new about the Every Little Thing Workshop Kit?
- Well, first off you will be creating (1) layout and (2) single pages which look stunning sitting next to one another in an album.
- The Workshop Kit now comes with exclusive die-cuts and acrylic shapes. Meaning the only way to get these components is in this kit!
- You will also receive assembly instructions that guide you in an optional watercolor technique to accent your beautiful pages.
What’s included in the Workshop Kit for just $34.95?
- (1) – Every Little Thing Paper Packet + Stick Sheet (X7248S)
- (5) – Cardstock Sheets (1 Black, 2 Julep, 1 White Daisy, 1 Wisteria)
- (6) – Exclusive die-cut sheets, 12″ x 12
- (1) – Set of exclusive White Acrylic Shapes
- (1) – Sheet of Clear sparkles
- (3) – Memory Protectors – Top Load
- Photo Placeholders
- Printed Instructions
All for just $34.95 – 10% discounted price!
The Every Little Thing Workshop Kit is available through October 31, 2019 or while supplies last.
What other (optional) supplies do I need on hand?
Grab your photos, trimming tools, and a journaling pen, along with these optional supplies to get started on the optional Watercoloring technique…
Creating stunning layouts has never been so easy. But remember, if you have any questions I’m always happy to help. :)