What will you do with the Wander Collection? My first thought is to scrapbook the photos from an anniversary trip to St. George Utah in 2019. The Paprika and Sundance colors paired with that beautiful Peacock color is simply stunning and matches many of the photos we took on that vacation. Where are some places that you have travelled that may be complemented by this collection?
Let’s take a closer look at these beautiful Papers…
- X7271B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper with a fun patterned border (Zip Strip), two of each design shown above.
- X7271S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers the same patterned papers plus a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet, shown right.
- X7271C Coordinating Cardstock – Includes 2 sheets each of these coordinating Cardstock Colors:
White Daisy, Peacock, Glacier, Sage, Sundance and Paprika.
Next, let’s dress up your projects with these Coordinating Accessories…
- Stamp Sets!
- Picture My Life Cards – If you love ‘Project Life’ you’re going to LOVE these 24 double-sided pocket cards featuring unique designs, sentiments and icons. Twelve each of two sizes: 4″ x 6″ and 3″ x 4″.
- Wander Die Cuts – 1 sheet of coordinating chipboard die-cuts.
- Love using your Cricut? I do too! Here’s a fun Wander CRICUT COLLECTION for you to get excited about!
Need some ‘Wander’ Theme ideas? I can help!
This warm and wonderful Paper Collection immediately has me thinking about hiking and camping in the summer sun. But what else can we do with it? Let’s take a look…
- Military – The Sage colored paper in this collection has me thinking about some strategic military moves. I think this paper could complement military photos very well!
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star – How adorable would the Stars paper be in a little boy’s baby album?
- Autumn – I LOVE the Sundance Chevron Paper in this pack. I will be using lots of this paper in my personal albums to create fall layouts. Love it! What a wonderful accent it will be.
How will you embellish your memories with this beautiful Collection?
Over the next several weeks I will be sharing more information and ideas using this inspiring Wander Collection with you, including the Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Workshops found on pages 10 – 13 of the 2021 July/August Seasonal Idea Book.
In the meantime, please be sure to leave your thoughts (and questions) in the comment section below… I love hearing from my readers!