Welcome Sunshine Wreath – Here’s how to make it:
How adorable is this Wreath? What a brilliant way to add sunshine to your day and welcome visitors with a smile.
My friend Kristina from the Close To My Heart home office shows you everything you need to know to put this beautiful masterpiece together – quick and easy! I’ve included some of the highlights here for you as well…
- Use a Floral Ring Form from your local craft store for your wreath base.
- Trim your selected B&T papers to 2″ x 12″ strips. (18) strips were used in making this project. Simply wrap the strips around the ring and adhere.
- There was also some 1″ x 12″ strips of Gold Glitter Paper added to the Wreath. (6) in total.
- Dovetail the ends of each strip as shown in the video to add a little fun and creativity to your project.
- The banner was cut from the Cricut Artiste Collection and the words were cut from the Cricut Artistry Collection. I’m assuming it was at the full 12″ size.
Here are the products used to make your Welcome Sunshine Wreath, as shown in the video:
Remember, you can add any saying to the banner that suits your mood. Think special occasions and Holidays. Have fun with this! If you do something other that the sunshine using all Close To My Heart products I’d love to see it! I may even feature your design here on my blog!