Yesterday & Today in March!
The 2020 March/April Close To My Heart Idea Book is here and so is this beautifully elegant Yesterday & Today Paper Suite!
Featured on pages 2 – 7, this antiquish collection will add depth and beauty to all of your paper crafting projects. Whether you’re preserving family memories or sending heartfelt cards, your creations are sure to turn out timeless and elegant.
Let’s take a look at these Papers…
- X7254B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- X7254S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet (right) with the beautiful Paper Pack!
Add on some Coordinating Products…
- A neutral pack of coordinating Cardstock Colors – 3 each of Black, French Vanilla, Mink and Espresso!
- Printed Foilboard Die-Cuts!
- Delicate Vellum Die-Cuts!
- and finally some double-sided Picture My Life Pocket Cards!
Looking to add some detail to your projects? Try these…
- Z3658 Cardmaking Stamp Set with Thin Cuts – OR – C1828 Stamp Set only
- 14 images includes a flower, key, bird and sentiments
- Z3700 Scrapbooking Stamp Set with Thin cuts – OR – D1914 Stamp Set only
- 17 images includes silhouettes, fleurs and sentiments
Need some ‘Yesterday & Today’ Theme ideas?
- Obviously heritage photos and genealogy items will thrive with this collection!
- What about anything to do with Chocolate & Roses?
- How about Mud & Monster Trucks? Rodeos? Hunting?
- Gardening? Home design? Vintage?
- These papers would also be beautiful in Mini Books!
- Plus, don’t forget about the fun Mix-in papers (on pages 22 & 23) to help you totally transform the look and feel of your projects!
I know that whatever you decide to create your artwork will turn out stunning! However, if you would like a little of the guesswork taken out of the creating process…
try a PreDesigned Layout or Card Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg.8 & 9 – Creates three 12″ x 12″ Layouts!
This Cardmaking Workshop Kit – Pg.10 & 11 – Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
The Yesterday & Today Collection is available through April 30, 2020 on my Close To My Heart Website. After that, please be sure to check my Studio Stash for additional availability.
3 Ways to earn FREE PERKS with Me!
- If you love Close To My Heart products and want all of my personal Workshop Instructions for FREE – Join my Team! You’ll also earn a sizeable discount on all of your CTMH purchases!
- Join my FREE Rewards Club where you can earn FREE PERKS on your qualifying Close To My Heart purchases with me!
- If you love to papercraft and want to stay up to date with all the fun Close To My Heart Specials and Artwork Inspirations – Join my Mailing List!
Have a beautiful day my friend!