You’re Pawsome Card Recipe…
I love this You’re Pawsome Card so much because it reminds me of my super sweet fur-baby Juju! Not only is Juju orange, like the kitty on the card, he’s also just as chubby! In fact, the last time I weighed him he registered around 16 pounds! Crazy! <3
Last week, I had you turn to page 36 in Close To My Heart’s 2021 July/August Seasonal Book for the most adorable Doggie Stamp Set. This week we are turning to the same page so that we can get all the deets on this adorable Cat Set – You’re Pawsome!
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
NOTE: At the time of this post, Item Number #Z3869 Wooden Hearts has become unavailable. However, in the new Annual CORE Book, that will drop on September 1st 2021, you will be able to order #Z6012 Wood Hearts. Yay!
THIN CUTS? Yes Please! I have included both the stand-alone Stamp Set and Stamp Set with Thin Cuts options in the list below. Simply choose the one that works best for you!
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Let’s start by applying some grey-ish Watercolor to the center of a 2.5″ x 3.25″ piece of White Daisy Cardstock, as shown. Set aside to dry.
- Center and attach a 4″ x 5.25″ piece of pretty paper to the Card front.
- Attach the following sizes of pretty paper to the Card:
– 4.25″ x .75″
– 4.25″ x .5″
- Stamp the Kitty onto a scrap piece of White Daisy Cardstock with Intense Black Ink. Color with TriBlend Markers. Trim and attach to the Watercolor piece from step 1 using Foam Tape.
- Using Archival Black Ink, stamp ‘Meow’ above the Kitty, as shown, followed by ‘Just Purrfect” below it with Paprika Ink.
- Stamp the Paws in Sundance Ink directly onto the Watercolored piece, and the ‘motion’ of the Tail with Archival Black Ink before attaching this entire piece to a 2.75″ x 3.5″ piece of Paprika Cardstock. Attach to the center of the Card with Foam Tape.
- Add Wooden Hearts and Bitty Sparkles, as shown.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3